Recently featured in Down East Magazine
Farm fresh, bold flavors, great wine, excellent service & unique aged rum tasting experience. Owners’ Prince & Chef Rose Adams — a New York Restaurant School Graduate — warmly invite you to join them in celebrating over forty years of Center Lovell Inn dining tradition.
We have over 35 years of combined experience working in the field of hospitality.
Menu inspiration will depend on the seasonality of ingredients and our personal interpretation. Our focus is on best quality ingredients and farm fresh locally sourced whenever possible. Always non-trans fat oils, and no MSG.
In the summer please enjoy your dinner on the screen-in front porch while enjoying the magnificent sunset over the mountains. In the winter cozy-up in our two hundred year old dining room along with a warm crackling fire.
Breakfast: Breakfast is served daily from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. If you are an Inn guest, your breakfast is complimentary with your stay. Gratuity is at your discretion. Please reserve a table for breakfast the night before. Breakfast is available to the public seasonally by reservation only. We are happy to accommodate many different kinds of dietary needs for breakfast, including food allergies, vegetarian, gluten-free, low-cholesterol and lactose-intolerant. Once you have booked your stay, please send your special dietary request to email@example.com.
Dinner: Open for dinner 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Closed on Sunday. During the off season starting after the Labor Day holiday, please call for Off-Season hours.
Dinner is served to lodging guests and the public. Casual attire. We feature a full bar with a nice selection of wine, craft beer and a one-of-a-kind premium aged sipping rums menu. Reservations greatly appreciated. For guests that are lodging with us, please make reservations at least the night before to assure seating. Our sample dinner and dessert menu is available via the links below. Please contact us for off season hours.
- Focused on best quality ingredients and great flavors: all natural and organic locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. Always non trans fat oil, and no MSG.
- Sorry, to ensue great service for all, we don’t split checks for parties 5 or more.
- Parents, for the safety of your child and comfort of everyone, please see to that your child behaves properly while dining with us. We thank you in advance.
- 20% gratuity added to parties of 5 or more.
- Reservations suggested.
- MasterCard, Visa, Cash. American Express.
- Children options available.
- Menu subject to change according to availability of ingredients.
Thank you for dining with us.