If you’re planning a Maine destination wedding or will be having out-of-town guests at your big event, they will need a nice place to stay. We know you don’t want them crashing the bridal suite. Having a central place for your guests to stay will make things like planning-logistics, like delivering guest welcome gift baskets and transportation easier. Plus it will be more fun for your guests, because they will have the opportunity to mix and mingle prior to and after the big day. The Center Lovell Inn offers clean comfortable accommodations, with great food and friendly hospitality. The perfect place for your out-of-town family and friends.
However, please book early! Getting married in the Lake and Mountain district in Maine, especially from Summer thru the beautiful autumn foliage. Essentially, once you book your venue, it’s would be wise to book your rooms.
Since we are a small establishment, with a limited number of rooms, we don’t offer ‘room blocks.’ However, we do offer the opportunity to buy-out the Inn’s rooms. This included a ‘partial room buy-out’ and a ‘complete buy-out.’
Our buy-out agreement include:
- Locking into current standing rates and removing the rooms from available inventory.
- Complimentary hot breakfast, 24×7 coffee, tea,
- General coordination with Host for reservation management of rooming assignment list, facilitation of some pre-check in details including Welcome Gift Bags drop off in rooms are also included.
Room Type and Maximum Occupancy Rate
- Room 1. 1 king bed. Private full bathroom. Second floor. Sleeps 2.
- Room 2. 1 queen bed. Private full bathroom. Second floor. Sleeps 2.
- Room 3-4, Suite. Room 3. 1 queen bed. 1 twin bed. Sleeps 3. Room 4. 1 queen bed. Sleeps 2. Private full bathroom. Sleeps a total of 5.
- Room 6. 1 queen bed. Private full bathroom. Ground floor. Sleeps 2.
- Room 7. 1 queen bed. 1 twin bed. Private full bathroom. Ground floor. Sleeps 3.
- Room 8. 1 queen bed. Private full bathroom. Ground floor. Sleeps 2.
- Room 9. 1 queen bed. Private full bathroom. 2nd floor. Sleeps 2.
- Room 10. 1 queen bed. Private full bathroom. 2nd floor. Sleeps 2.
Note: rooms 9 & 10, share 1 full bathroom. Each room has a maximum occupancy rate that cannot be exceeded, without prior management approval.
Please refer to our Room Buy-out policy listed on our Terms and Condition page for more information.